- We believe ALL students can learn. All students have talents, skills, and unique abilities.
- We believe all students need a safe and nurturing environment.
- We believe that learning is enhanced and maximized when school, family, and community establish relationships, share resources, and support mutual goals.
- We believe that students share the responsibility for their own learning.
- We believe that teachers are responsible for designing and delivering relevant and rigorous curriculum that engages all students.
- We believe in the power of parents as partners. Parents are considered co-learners, educators, decision makers, advocates, and a resource for their child.
- We believe that 21st century technology integration is essential to teaching and learning.
- We believe that education has to be a top priority.